cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard issue! recognizing wrong keystroke

Highlighted
Journeyman

it seems that i am having some issues with my keyboard. I first thought it may have been the screen protector so i removed it. im still having the same issues. For example, if i type some letters it recognizing the letter beside it instead. i tried typing back on my android to see if also maybe i wasnt use to the iphone but i typed fine on it. and also tried to type on my mothers 3GS and typed perfect as well. anyone else having this issue?

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Sounds like a digitizer issue. You can either contact Apple and let them replace it, or if your feeling like a handy-man, you can replace it yourself. You can buy them on ebay, amazon etc but this will void your warranty.

Wizard

Could be a hardware issue.  But you might try switching to an English UK keyboard in Settings > Keyboard, try another KB from App Store (iTypeFastR, for example), turn off autocorrect in Settings > Keyboard, take to Apple Store, maybe try a hard reset.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat