cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Few Months Of Contract... YESSSS!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Last Few Months Of Contract... YESSSS!!!

All I've been trying to upgrade my Iphone 4s for almost two months now, only to be told that I have to sign a new 2 year agreement.  I've had some pretty poor service here in Tulsa, OK along with it being only 3G and this is a 4G LTE city.  Hell, I have a 4G tower three houses down from me. Since my contract is almost up (January 2014), I may just go ahead and move on to T-Mobile or Verizon since its too damn hard to get a new phone without having the drama and them telling you no.... Has anyone ever had to deal with this in the past or even currently???? 

Tags (5)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Last Few Months Of Contract... YESSSS!!!

I am here for you, may I have your cross streets as well? I dont want you to go.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I'm near Sheridan and King (74115).  I'm less than a week away from dumping Sprint for the same phone on another carrier.  It's more cost effective at this point. 

Wizard

Please dont go things are getting better.  The tower on EAST KING STREET is undergoing network vision. We're upgrading that tower, I'm on it. During this time please keep the device updated.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Good evening Jacquice. 

I have an iPhone 4S so it stays updated and the location stays on even though I'd prefer it not be on.  I'm just tired of this 4G network on a 3G budget.  I think you (Sprint) needs to get a better picture of how things are on the streets before folks move around and they be left in the dust by the other companies...

Wizard

LTE is thrilling, we're working hard to complete it.  I dont you to leave, stay current on LTE info at network.sprint.com

ThankYou

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat