cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile For iPhone4 & 4S

Journeyman

Why is Sprint not Giving us Nascar Sprint Cup Mobile for the iPhones ????  This is one of the reasons I got Sprint, When I singed up for the Pre Order it Said it was Avail!  With all the Extras Sprint Nav and other Exclusives.

Sprint gotta get off their Butts and rectify this!

12 REPLIES
Wizard

Apple dictates what going out on their phones.  If it's not a downloadable app, you're probably SOL.

Journeyman

Re: NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile For iPhone4 & 4S

Sprint can make an App for Sprint Users.  HBO did, Cablevision Did, ESPN Did, Etc..... All they have to do is make an app put it in the App Store for Free for for a Buck and then have you sign in using your Sprint ID & Password to Use the App.  ie the ones listed above!

Journeyman

I agree and they should make an app ASAP.Thats the only reason I switched from AT&T to Sprint. I already had unlimed data, get it together Sprint. I even hear some of the drivers talking about their new Iphones with sprint, probably wondering why they cant get any Sprint Cup Mobile though.....

Journeyman

Well I think Sprint will correct this shortly since it was advertised as a benifit when I purchased my iPhone4S!  If not they would be opening themselves up to a bait & switch classaction lawsuit.

Highlighted
Wizard

Order on-line today and you'll see a big red X (meaning "not available") next to:

Sprint Zone

Sprint ZoneSM - Your one-stop source to access your wireless account, phone tips, news, a list of top apps and more. Access Sprint TV®, GPS Navigation, NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM and Sprint Music Plus.

BTW, the phone also comes with navigation (and Sprint says so).  It just doesn't come with the Sprint Zone version of navigation.

Journeyman

So nine months later and still NO NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile; what's the deal?????????????????

Journeyman

No kidding, this is the only reason I switched carriers. Get it together Sprint or suffer a big class action lawsuit!

Journeyman

I sent and e-mail to dan@sprint.com, received a call today from Anjonette M.  She said that the app was available..but its rolling out slowly!!!

idk

Journeyman

Can you confirm if it's available?

Journeyman

nope,  If you text 7777--nascar....it says its not compatible...I think she just said that so she could get off the phone with me and not even bother checking and go to lunch

send an e-mail like i did to dan@sprint.com

someone will contact you within 48 hours or so

Journeyman

Yes just upgraded to 4s   Imagine my surprise NO NASCAR....  I am ready to take this phone back.............THey need to fis this problem!!!!!

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!