cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to sprint, new to smartphones, new to iphone4s...

Go to solution
Journeyman

New to sprint, new to smartphones, new to iphone4s...

Last week I bought the refurbished iphone4s through sprint and have been reading and exploring information about how to use, fix problems, etc. I have the 'Everything Data450' plan. I came from cheap-o metropcs and a non-smartphone but i was able to send texts with pictures...all for $45/month, unlimited. I read on my plan that SMS messages are unlimited (those are all text, right?) but that it costs extra per message if you send a message with a picture attached?  Can that be correct?? Surely we can send a picture from our phone or camera to a friend by text and it not cost extra when we are already paying alot compared to metropcs?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...and thank you for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: New to sprint, new to smartphones, new to iphone4s...

katrandu,

Thank you for the post. Welcome to Sprint, we appreciate you. You are correct those SMS's are your text messages. On your plan you are not charged extra for sending picture mail. So no worries there, and you post is fine. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Thanks so much! I appreciate your fast answer.

Journeyman

I got the exact plan and preowned 4S also. I am loving it. Hope you are enjoying your iPhone!

Wizard

katrandu,

Thanks for the reply, Not a problem at all. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We are here to help.

Victor

Sprint Social Care.

Wizard

JMM79,

Thanks for the post. Enjoy your new device and service. Also please feel free to ask us anything. We are here for you.

Victor

Sprint Social Care.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat