cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody can hear me during a call.

Journeyman

Nobody can hear me during a call.

I've had this issue for over two months now. The Amarillo Sprint store keeps giving me the run around and hasn't come through with either fixing it or giving me a new phone. At least the texting and internet work. If it wasn't for the unlimited internet, I'd be long gone. My home computer died over a year ago, so this iPhone is all I have. I'm not a big talker at all so I don't miss making calls as much as the average person would but I'd still like for it to work since I'm paying for it.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Nobody can hear me during a call.

I have the exact same issue with the same exact results. Come on sprint do something about this !!
GrandMaster

ok so is it an issue with you the network around you or just your phone? are any other Sprint phones around you and are they seeing this or not seeing this as well? are you taking your phone into a Sprint retail store or an actual Sprint repair store?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Hello BlueWarrior79.

We are happy to look at this issue for you. Fireguy asked, is the issue with you the network around you or just your phone? Do you know other Sprint customers that are having similar issues as you in that area? Where are you when the issue occurs? Does the issue happen in one or multiple locations? Let us know, we await your response.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat