cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Voicemail or Text Msgs...on a timely manner, sometimes up to 7 days later

Highlighted
Patron

Not Getting Voicemail or Text Msgs...on a timely manner, sometimes up to 7 days later

A couple of months ago I wrote about having issues with receiving emails and text messages on my iphone 4s. I followed the directions from customer service, and for some weird reason this last weekend my phone was acting up with facebook, so I decided to do a reset on the unit again; after the reset 5 voicemails and seven or eight text messages from over a week ago popped up in the screen. The lack of consistency and the delayed timely in which the text and voicemails are arriving is very inconvenient as I have been depending on this device for my work search.  Please help... or should I be getting a new unit.  This is the third time it happens to me.

Thanks,

M

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can I have your zip code where you’re having issue with the text messages and emails so that I can check if there are any reported outages.

Thanks

Abe

Patron

Re: Not Getting Voicemail or Text Msgs...on a timely manner, sometimes up to 7 days later

Hi Abe, my zip code is... 91786.

thx

Patron

thanks for the prompt reply

Journeyman

Re: Not Getting Voicemail or Text Msgs...on a timely manner, sometimes up to 7 days later

I'm having the same issue this week.  It's with text and voicemail.  People say they are leaving messages, nothing is coming through and when I call my phone from another phone to access my voicemail it says I have 2 or 3 messages.  Text messaging and photos have not been working righ either.

Patron

Guess we are gonna have to sit in our hands and wait until Sprint feels like responding... I am truly getting fed up with the lack of help...  Helloo... helloo..helloo.... Sprint support... sprint support... sprint support.... sounds more like an empty box huh...

Quetzal63 wrote:

A couple of months ago I wrote about having issues with receiving emails and text messages on my iphone 4s. I followed the directions from customer service, and for some weird reason this last weekend my phone was acting up with facebook, so I decided to do a reset on the unit again; after the reset 5 voicemails and seven or eight text messages from over a week ago popped up in the screen. The lack of consistency and the delayed timely in which the text and voicemails are arriving is very inconvenient as I have been depending on this device for my work search.  Please help... or should I be getting a new unit.  This is the third time it happens to me.

Thanks,

M

Journeyman

I started having the problem with my photos. People have been sending me text messages with pictures and instead of getting the photo like I used to I am getting a Download Now prompt. When I do that it says Retrieving Content but then nothing else happens. What it going on?? I have 5 pictures right now that I cannot open! HELP!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat