cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not really complaining...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm very happy Sprint finally got the iPhone, I'm just upset I have to wait until April when my contract ends to get a good price.  Yes, I know this is typical...I'm just impatient.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Im glad that ur happy with Sprint i like Sprint i like the service im not getting the Iphone but i do like Sprint i have a 4G phone i hope that u enjoy ur Iphone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Who knows, maybe in April there will be some sort of hints at the iPhone 5.  Apple has introduced a new phone every year since they've been out.  If you hold out long enough, maybe you can be one of those people who gets the iPhone 5 at the discounted price while everyone else has the iPhone 4S.  Also, maybe think about using the Sprint Buyback program.  I am using that for my Evo, my Hero and my Pre.  I watched a commercial for Gazelle.com...and they said they offered more for phones.  Yea...when I went to their site, they were offering a LOT lower..and the phones had to be in prestine condition.  As a busy person and someone who is very clumsy (hence the name), I've been known to drop my phone a few times and leave some scratches on it.  Luckily, through the Buyback program, they don't have to be in mint condition.  Just some helpful suggestions.  Or, you could always pay full price and get the iPhone 4 instead of the 4s.  Hope it all works out for you!  I know the feeling about being impatient.  If I didn't have an upgrade, I'd be scrunging up the cash for the iPhone full price because I'm just that impatient.  =D

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat