cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order from Apple store or Sprint store?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are there any benefits/downsides to ordering the iPhone 4S from the Apple store versus the Sprint store?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Not really.  It depends on whether you want to deal with Sprint or Apple.  When Sprint does FTB, then it makes sense to go with Sprint because you get it early.  however, I don't think Apple is allowing FTB.  

Wizard

Both sites will start pre-orders on the 4S tomorrow (10-7-11) and are going to have the same deal/promotions as well as rules and regulations concerning upgrades or new lines of service. So like pharaoh0 said, "It depends on whether you want to deal with Sprint or Apple."

-Alec

Journeyman

pre orders are online not in stores. its not a reserve you order it online and its shipped to you by the 14th or you can go to a store (Apple or Sprint) and get it there. 

Journeyman

i think i would rather preorder with sprint if i was pre ordering the first day at 2am ct. if you have one of the first orders you will get it first with the FedEx located inside of Sprints wharehouse. after that i would go with apple cause they normally update you and tell you the ETA better than sprint. Sprint will just continue to tell people we will try to get it by 15th or 16th.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat