Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please unlock my iPhone 4S

Highlighted
Journeyman

This my [Edited by SarahKS - removed personal info]

Please help me

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ppoopphhsdk,

Have you had this phone active on your Sprint account for at least 90days?

Thank you,

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't know I bought the device from someone

Can you help me

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ppoopphhsdk,

Yes I can help you.The first step in helping you unlock the phone is to find out if the phone has been active on a Sprint account in good standing for at least 90 days. Is it?

Regards,

Jen R 

Sprint Social Care Team        

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is no way sprint is going to unlock anybodys iphone to work on USA networks like att and t mobile. Why? i font know, but i called sprint milion times and they unlocked it for international simcards but for usa NOOOOO!!! Not eve after my contract , wich i pay 100 $ every month . So after 2 years of sprint phone that is my is not actualy my because i cant use it on any network unless i move out of the country! Sprint sucks sucks and sucks, service is bad internet suck and there policys suck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Jenny_R20,

I think my Sprint account has been in good standing for 90 days. I'm temporarily in a remote part of the country where sevice isn't so good, so I'd like to have my iPhone unlocked so I can use a local GSM provider out here. Is that possible? What's the next step? Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The easiest way to unlock a sprint iphone 4s is to buy a gevey chip.  They cost like 20 bucks on ebay. (here Latest Multi Networks GEVEY Ultra s Turbo Sim for CDMA iPhone 4S IOS6 6 1 3 | eBay )

Works great.  Dont let any rep feed you any line of BS by saying things like if your account is in good standing they are lying to you.  they flat out will not do it.  They are the only one that can unlock your phone and choose to hold it hostage.

In one breath they will tell you that unlocking your phone is illegal and then encourage you to do so in the next breath. 

So sprint will you unlock my phones now, or do i have to keep posting every time someone asks how to?

Highlighted
Journeyman

warmbagel,

Thank you for getting back to me. You can contact sprint.com/chat and they will walk you through the steps.

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can unlock your iPhone 4S using Remote unlocking method. Which is  the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service from Unlock-Zone.com here you need to specify your country,Network name to which it is locked,IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat