Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order/Delivery question regarding activation/return of iPhone4S

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello Sprint community,

I am still waiting for my iPhone4S that I Pre-ordered online from sprint.com on October 7th 2011 around 3:30AM. UPS says that it should be delivered by the end of Tuesday October 18th 2011.

Unfortunately, I am not looking forward to any possible service problems similar to what other users have been experiencing.

A couple of Questions:

1. When does the "14-days from Activation" return policy begin?
  2. Where can I return my phone if I choose to? can I take it to a sprint store?
  3. Why has it taken so long to receive my iPhone4s despite the timely Pre-order?
  4. Has anyone had any luck negotiating their monthly bill when service falls below what Sprint says they will provide?

My questions are not urgent or important, but any responses will be appreciated. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

bump this up for good questions that hopefully get answers from someone at Sprint!

Journeyman

Maybe I can add another question while I am at it.

5. Why has my phone tracking information not been updated since saturday at 3:30 AM?

Seriously my package has not checked in anywhere on its way from Indiana to California? If it does not come tomorrow, I will be pretty disappointed. The money I spent on this phone is a pretty big deal for a 23 year old college student thats self-employed. That and Im even missing business calls now that Ive been 3 days without any phone service!

ok im done ranting...

Journeyman

That sucks that you still havent gotten your phone yet.. I ordered mine from Sprint.com on Friday night and got it on Monday(today) evening..

Journeyman

I wonder what the other Los Angeles preorder deliveries were like. I read somewhere on the forums that somebody felt like it was almost christmas, and that they couldnt take the wait anymore.

I feel like that a little.

Im gonna stay up a keep refreshing the tracking information, maybe ill get the update when it arrives in the Los Angeles facility, nothing better then seeing the status "out for delivery"

Ill need to drive all over looking for my UPS guy, I see him all around town on days I expect packages. Ill chase him down to get my phone.

Any Sprint reps have a moment to answer a few helpful Q's?

Journeyman

Re: Pre-order/Delivery question regarding activation/return of iPhone4S

Per Sprint's Return Policy "you have 14 days from the date of activation"

www.community.sprint.com/baw/message/354189

Wizard

MrBaseball7 wrote:

Per Sprint's Return Policy "you have 14 days from the date of activation"

www.community.sprint.com/baw/message/354189

According to a Sprint rep at a corporate store, I was told that since they ship "hot", your clock starts running well before you receive it.

Journeyman

The one thing i do know for sure is that the Applecare + clock starts when the phone is ordered.  I had to spend 35 minutes on the phone with Apple explaining/asking why my Applecare clock had started even though i had not received the iPhone.  The Rep ended up changing the start date of the Apple care to the date of activation.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat