cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

So I know you can pre-order the Iphone 4s on sprint.com, but my real question is will I be able to pick it up in stores or will I only be able to get it on the website and be delivered?

17 REPLIES 17
Wizard

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Delivered is what I was told.

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Did they say it will be delivered by release date or in the standard 3-8 days?

Wizard

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

They said on Friday (or Saturday maybe).

I wonder if the ones placed on sprint.com will be drop shipped by Apple or vice versa... or if they're coming from two separate locations depending on where you bought them.  I have more faith that Apple will get them to you on time than that Sprint will, based on what I'm seeing with this website's performance during the pre-sale so far.

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Their isn't a way for existing sprint customers to buy the phone off apple is their?

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Razman, yes there is...go to Apple's website..

Wizard

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Yes.  Just pre-order it the way either verizon or att customers would on apple.com website in the "store".  It checks your upgrade eligibility and let's you buy it.  At this point, you'd think it should go through smoothly.

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

They didn't offer an option to have it delivered someplace else - like if I got the phone for my daughter who is away at college, etc. I thought they would give you the choice of picking it up in your local Sprint store, too, but they didn't do that either. To me, store pickup is more of a "must produce" for Sprint - if we had a certificate or our reciepts stating that the phones would be IN STORE on OCT 14 (or whenever) then they would HAVE to meet those deadlines. This way, with them being shipped "as best they can" there is less obligation on Sprint's part.

What is making me nervous now is that the amount I paid for the phone is showing up as a MASSIVE CREDIT on my Sprint account. Um, this was not the deal. I've bought accessories and junk before and NEVER had the amount I paid for that stuff show up on my bill. If they fall on their faces and cannot deliver these phones, what happens to that money? If "bill to account" is no longer an option, how do they plan on reconciling payment?

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

I was able to choose a where the phone is shipped to. I purchased it under my parents family plan, but have it shipping to my address. (Which isn't the default, as my parents live elsewhere.)

Another thing is... i had the option to Bill to Account when I was checking out, yet I see people saying they didn't. Really weird.

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

I entered my ship-to address and when I recieved my confirmation email, it had defaulted to my old billing address. They won't change it or allow me to cancel the order. AND told me I'm 100% liable if the phone doesn't get to me. So what am I supposed to do? Stalk my old rental home?

I looked up on FedEx for what to do, and only the shipper can change the address. But what to do when the shipper refuses to do it? I'm so angry.

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Call Fedex and tell them! They may be able to help

Journeyman

Pre-order for Iphone 4s

Thanks for the suggestion.

Just got off chat with FedEx (who answered my question in 3 minutes flat...talk about customer service!). They said that if Sprint won't change the shipping address, my only real option is, once I have the tracking number, to call FedEx and have them refuse the shipment. Not the answer I was hoping for.

Hopefully I can request to have them hold it at their warehouse. This whole experience blows big time!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat