cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

Journeyman

If you are interested in getting the new iphone and you try reading about it first..i have some advice for you. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON HERE. I just purchased my new iphone and I am in LOVE. its so perfect. It is fast, and it has the coolest features. While trying to decide if I wanted it I read all these comments and saw really negative things. i am so glad i decided to just try it myself. remember that everyone has a difference of opinions. Sprint customer care is awesome and so are these forums. they answer just about anything. i am 1000% satisfied

48 REPLIES 48
Wizard

Thank you brandym00. I wish there were more positive threads like this. I love Sprint and I have never had any issues with them and they have always helped with any problems. I've been wanting the iphone for a long time and now I know for sure. I hope you get more positive feedback.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am so glad that this helped you out! That is why I really wanted to put the discussion up here. I have never had any issues with sprint either and they have always helped me. I think you should go for it it is def worth!

Journeyman

Agreed!! We had an issue with speed and visual voicemail, but one chat with sprint online and it was fixed.  The device needed to be reset. My curve was faster on 3G than my wifes iphone which didnt seem right.  Then we had the voicemail issue.  Now things are working great.  The WIFI is blazing on the 4s.  Everything loads superfast.  Very pleased. Cant wait to get mine!

Journeyman

While I agree with you to not believe everything you read here, I have one and only one gripe with Sprint on the new 4s. The battery power is HORRIFIC. Do a google search on iPhone 4s battery power. From 4 to 4s the battery life went down, but on Sprint, the battery life is down more than ATT and VZ. The phone is awesome, but i can't deal with losing 1/2 the battery power by 12:00pm.

Journeyman

Re: READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

I am really happy that the creator of this thread has decent enough speed for his iPhone 4 location.  Sadly, I did not. DL speed of less than 0.1 MBPS during the day is just too slow.  I would really suggest that if you are interested in a Sprint iPhone, you talk to Sprint data subscribers in your area, and the likely areas you expect to travel.  Consistently good results in your neighborhood count for more than posts here. I wish I had talked to my coworkers who use Sprint 3G.  It would have saved me a lot of time.  Be aware if you don't do your research, you are gambling.  The 3G problems with Sprint were very real for me, and I trust the other posters are fairly representing their experiences as well.

Journeyman

The wifi is very fast! I heard about problems with the voicemail but I haven't had that problem myself. Glad you got it all fixed Addressing the battery comment---my battery is doing really good. I have been on my phone all morning and my battery life is still at 75%. I am coming from the evo too which has a HORRIBLE battery so this is like heaven to me. I wonder if there is any way that you could get that checked? Maybe its a bad battery?

Journeyman

These tips significantly extends the battery life:

http://www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html

Journeyman

Agree with you love my iPhone and sprint has excellent customer service and it's only going to get better with sprint!

Wizard

Re: READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

SheilaMcLane wrote:

Thank you brandym00. I wish there were more positive threads like this. I love Sprint and I have never had any issues with them and they have always helped with any problems. I've been wanting the iphone for a long time and now I know for sure. I hope you get more positive feedback.

I will agree with you Sheila, I have been in this community since 2009 back when it was buzzaboutwireless.com I can tell you that most of the people just post when they have a problem. When there problem gets fix they dont even post an update to there thread. I have had great costumer service with Sprint. (I dont know how the CEO Dan Hesse did it but costumer service is way better than in 2006 to 2008 time period which costumer service was really bad). I have been following the thread of iPhone 4S on 3G data network too slow to be useful and many have said that they had have great experience with costumer service but that does not get pointed out by the tech blog. From the look of that thread many costumers are noticing improvement in the data speeds while other are still with slow data speed (which could happen since some tower might be overloaded). AS Eri86 this is only going to get way better wait till 2013 when network vision is completely done and we could have ourself (sprint costumers) a even better network than we have now.

Journeyman

Speed is great, Service is great, Battery stinks. I didn't buy the iPhone to have all the features turned off all the time. That would defeat the purpose of buying the phone. I am staying with Sprint, but the iPhone is gone. Back to the BB.

Journeyman

Yes, indeed, and costumer service is generally better around this Halloween time of year. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat