cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

Journeyman

I'm glad you guys are having great service. Sprint has good and bad service. For me it's a hit or miss when I call Sprint. I posted this in the Slow 3G thread, but last night I cruised by my Sprint store and the sales rep had an iPhone 4s. I asked him if he could do a speed test for me because I wasn't sure I wanted to buy a Sprint version. I also asked him if he could show me how Siri works. There was also a manager that didn't want to be part of the conversation, as he was slowly backing away and turned around to not look at me. That manager just looked at the wall like there was something to see. Anyways, the rep told me that he didn't have that app and that he doesn't know how to use Siri. I asked him if he could download the SpeedTest app since it was free and he told me he still doesn't know how to use the phone yet. I just said okay and he said have a nice evening. He didn't even offer a sales pitch to me... or try to sell me a phone. As I walked out the manager turned around and they were in a huddle state. I just find it terrible that Sprint can't admit there is a problem even in the store.

Journeyman

I love my iPhone 4S. To me the battery is FAR superior to my EVO. I haven't charged my phone for over 24 hours and I'm still at 30%. I am a heavy phone user, so to me, this is great!

I will say that I am very disappointed that I'm not able to send text messages while on a phone call or receive calls while browsing the internet or using data. My EVO was a true multitasker, and I'm not excited about this. 

Other than that, I couldn't be happier with my iPhone.

Journeyman

Hmm that is really weird. my iphone lets me do EVERYTHING while i am on a phone call. In fact, the other day i was downloading songs and having a phone conversation at the same time. And i do get calls while i am downloading and even on the Internet. I don't know why your phone isn't allowing that.

Journeyman

Re: READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

I am about to return my iPhone 4S if you guys do not fix this problem wiIth the 3G speeds and the overall performance of your network with my 64GB iPhone 4S!!!!  This is ridiculous!  And I am tired of hearing excuses and customer service agents not admitting that their is a problem when everyone across the damn nation is complaining.  I can't use my internet unless I am connected to wifi.  Come on Sprint, admit their is a problem and FIX IT!!!!!  If not, you will not loose me as a customer, but you will also loose thousands of other customers.  Just look at the article in Forbes.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/10/21/apples-iphone-4s-sales-smokin-but-sprint-ha....  That is the link!  Fix it and stop denying their is a problem and telling people to reset and ##823 etc. 

Journeyman

Agree with you 100% and idk why they say internets slow my 3G is super fast

Wizard

xwdf wrote:

Agree with you 100% and idk why they say internets slow my 3G is super fast

I would consider yourself lucky.  What part of the country are you in... and have you run a speed test to actually see how fast (or slow) it really is?

Journeyman

Well I'm glad some people are have a good experience but if you look at 50 pages of speed complaints I would think long and hard before getting the iphone. I've had my iphone since oct 14 and have only had speeds over 250 kbps 1 time.

Journeyman

Thanks for your advice.  I don't know anyone in my area that has an iPhone on Sprint.  If anyone does in the 34744 Kissimmee, FL area I would appreciate your reply with your experience.

Journeyman

I just got my wife the 4s and the reception is terrible.  We do have marginal service at our house but my EVO 4G works great but the iphone is almost unuseable.  I thought the 4s was supposed to have a great new antennae design.  Going to exhange it for an Android.

Journeyman

Those 50 pages of complaining over and over is a lot of the same people! I am so sick of that thread! Those people from AT&T that came to Sprint, they need to go BACK to AT&T. Then they can complain about AT&Ts high prices and bad service!!! Some people are NEVER happy. When AT&T first got the iPhone, they had issues with the software to resolve. When Verizon got the iPhone 4, they also had issues to resolve. Whatever issues Sprint and Apple are having, it will get resolved.

My husband and I had tower issues a few months back. Sprint worked with us beautifully. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. They released us from our contract, since we had tried everything they asked. We tried AT&T and Verizon, no data or bars with either one of them, and no offer of their version of Airave. So, we stayed with Sprint, our Airave in our home, and are very happy. When people talk about how great AT&T and Verizon are, I know better!

My iPhone is working great! I do have a problem with speak to text while driving on the interstate (very similar to when EVO had the gingerbread update, then the patch fixed it). I'm not concerned about it, I know Apple will address it and get it fixed.  Otherwise, the phone is great. I do miss my larger screen and swype with my Android. But, Apple support, and how all my Apple products work together so well...I am fine with the smaller screen and no swype. Great little phone, great service from Sprint!

Journeyman

Robyn, I'm glad you aren't having any issues however I didn't come from AT&T but my data speeds aren't acceptable. If you are tired of that thread then don't read it.

Journeyman

I HAVE stopped the "email notifications"...same people compaining and giving their speed results!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat