cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

Journeyman

You either work for Apple or Sprint, because you are lieing, please send us a screenshot of your incredible performance.

Journeyman

luannj wrote:

Opps.  My bad.  I WAS on wifi.  But thanks for calling me a liar.  That's always pleasant.

Well, you were lieing...  you were trying to convince people that sprint is awesome because of your great download speeds...  but you need to thank your cable provider for those speeds and not sprint.

Master

I would not say lying I would say mistaken and luannj admitted her mistake.   Many people have connected to wifi and thought they were on a cellular connection.  A download speed 956kb is a respectable.  I do work for  sprint as indicated by the logo. 

Luannj I am glad you are enjoying your device.  

Journeyman

WOW lol ...she corrected herself. She wasn't lying, it was a simple misunderstanding. Get over it!

Journeyman

Re: READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IPHONE 4s***

The original person said "Luannj, sorry for being blunt but you are either lying or you are on wifi not Sprint. Their 3g can't obtain those kinds of speeds its not theoretically possible."  note the "EITHER" lieing "OR" mistaking therefore if someone gets defensive about being called a lier...  one could conclude that they classified themselves as a liar in that situation...  she did not "admit" her mistakes with any kind of honor, she just got defensive.

I did note that she admited her mistake, but not with any class....  a better post woulda been "you are correct, sorry for my error", instead of getting all defensive and rude back.

I just find it entertaining that she comes to a thread to tell people to stop complaining but doesnt know what she is doing...

14KNIGHT: A speed of .95Mbps is maybe acceptable but it is far from "good", nor have I EVER reached .95Mbps (956kbps).  If I were consistantly getting that I'd be much happier.  My speeds are consistantly well below that, my last three have ranged from .07Mbps to .11Mbps. (115kbps)

Brandy, I am still very interested in seeing a screen shot of your incrediable speeds...  My mom had never used the internet before, if I hooked her up to a dial up 56K modem, she'd think its fast... are you sure you just dont think its "great" in comparison to what you may have had in the past?

Journeyman

brandym00 wrote:

Hmm that is really weird. my iphone lets me do EVERYTHING while i am on a phone call. In fact, the other day i was downloading songs and having a phone conversation at the same time. And i do get calls while i am downloading and even on the Internet. I don't know why your phone isn't allowing that.

This leads me to believe that you are also on wifi....  because it is not possible to be downloading and using your data connection while on a phone call, unless you are using AT&T. (or 4G, which the iPhone does not support)

I find it amusing that you are trying to convince people how great the iPhone is when you arent even trying to use it for what it is... when you are on wifi you might as well use a laptop...

Journeyman

Sprintuser1983:  Actually, YOU were lying in that you said:  I was trying to convince people of something or other.  Which I was not.

Brandymoo:  Thanks.  Seems so simple, doesn't it?

14Knight:  Thanks.  I am SO enjoying my iPhone.  I'm just giddy about it.  It makes me smile!  (I suspect some people have a problem with those of us who just love the iPhone and have it working just the way we would like).  One little issue with Sprint was fixed immediately.  Their customer service is awesome.  Since my husband and I both bought new iPhones, Sprint has two new customers for life.  Not to mention our recommendations to our friends.

Journeyman

Why would you waste the time to post on a forum about how great your speeds were, if you werent trying to tell people that they were great?

Journeyman

If I were trying to tell people how great speeds were, I would be doing it somewhere else other than this forum.

Guess you never heard of someone just wanting to express happiness with a product.

If I cared, I'd wonder why you were posting on this forum at all.  But wait!  I don't!

Journeyman

Sprintuser1983 just wants to fight with everyone. He/she came in accusing people of lying and being either sprint or apple employees but they want to talk about class and honor. HA you have to be kidding me. Sprintuser has been nothing but rude and obnoxious. And Luannj, you took the words right out of my mouth! We are just sharing our good experience with everyone else. Sprintuser-get a life

Journeyman

Journeyman

Well, please accept my appology if you feel I was just here to "fight" with you.  that was not my goal.

Please also understand a difference between saying someone lied and calling someone a liar.  I never called anyone  liar.  "lie" is a synonum.

Synonyms:

noun.  falsehood - untruth - situation - fib - story - mendacity

You may feel my goal is to upset people, but my real goal is to inform people with ACTUAL information, both of you have said things in this forum that are blatently untrue, even if its by accident... Things such as speesd up to 15Mbps download on the network.  And that you can use Voice and Data at teh same time.  Both of this are PHYSICALY impossible, the hardware does not support such things.

I am trying to help protect people from believing the things you are saying as truth, again, even if they are by accident.  The network speed issue on the iPhone4S is clearly a problem!  Please see ANYWHERE else on the internet.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat