cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rates & Plan Options for Iphone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rates & Plan Options for Iphone

Hi! So happy to hear iPhone is coming to Sprint!!

Does anyone know when the rate & plan options for Iphone will become avail?

Also, I qualify for 150$ upgrade. How would that work with getting a new iPhone? Since it starts at 199$ if I use my 150$ upgrade, does that mean iPhone would cost me 50$?

Thanks for the help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Rates and plans should be as advertised on the website...however, that could always change.  As to price, the $199 price is the price after all of your subsidies are applied -- so, that includes the $150.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bigger question, will Sprint even HAVE different rate plans for the iPhone?! Sprints been very dedicated on their Unlimited plans that I highly suspect you may not even see anything change. Just my thought on it...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thx for your reply. I dont see any rates listed for iphone on their website. I even checked apples website and eligibility and plans are only listed for Verizon and At&t...Sprint not avail yet.

With pre-orders happening on Friday you'd think they would have more info avail so mbrs can shop around..

Highlighted
Wizard

My guess is that Sprint will keep the same rates.  Although, I wouldn't be surprised to see an additional $10 Apple fee -- like the premium data charge.

iphone4s2011 wrote:

Thx for your reply. I dont see any rates listed for iphone on their website. I even checked apples website and eligibility and plans are only listed for Verizon and At&t...Sprint not avail yet.

With pre-orders happening on Friday you'd think they would have more info avail so mbrs can shop around..

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat