Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently purchased used iPhone from a person

Highlighted
Journeyman

Recently purchased used iPhone from a person

I Recently purchased a iphone 4s from a person who frequently buys and sells. I received a iPhone 4S and he swore it wasn't a stolen or a lost phone I just would like to know if I can resell it to sprint and have the money put tword my account or for an upgrade. and should it require me to have the old holders information?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

AtaviaL,

Thanks for posting your inquiry. If the phone is not currently listed as lost or stolen then you can feel free to stop by a local corporate Sprint store to trade it in. Corporate stores don't have the "by xxx" after "Sprint Store", find a location here: www.Sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank you,

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat