cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refusing to unlock off-contract the iPhone creates an awful customer experience

Journeyman

Re: Refusing to unlock off-contract the iPhone creates an awful customer experience

I was told that they could and that I owe a balance which I don't and if I pay it they would unlock it. I was also told that it's up to the stores if they feel like doing. Every one at sprint always has something different to say.

Journeyman

Re: Refusing to unlock off-contract the iPhone creates an awful customer experience

If u like people telling you what u can and can't do with something u paid for I don't it's my phone and it will be unlocked

Master

sprint1sucks1alot,

Thank you very much for reaching out to use. Unfortunately as you have been advised by our representative we are unable to unlock Iphone devices for use on any other domestic carrier. If you would like more information here is a link: http://bit.ly/1oL1EUt, Please refer to paragraph two.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I wasn't told that I was told different reasons why they wouldn't do it

Journeyman

Sprintcare once u realize that customers are the backbone to your company and stop treating us a a money machine and realize we are hard working people that want the best service that we pay for then maybe your customers will stop leaving. When I searched sprintcare I seen a lot of names like sprint blows and sprint sucks just look at usernames and you can tell ppl is getting fed up

Master

sprint1sucks1alot,

We understand that you have choices in the service providers that you choose to do business with. Based on the IOS operating system that is used with the Apple devices is what prevents these devices from being unlocked for domestic use on any other provider other then what services it was built into.

*Alex
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

That's a bunch of bs a iPhone if it's for the gym network then it will work for any carrier for that network same for cdma also I was always told the phone wouldn't work with out data which is bs because my 3 gs I unlocked my self and turned it into a prepaid phone before any company offered it. My 4s is all ready jailbreak and I found a hack to unlock it so I'm in the process of doing that now so I can have a unlocked iPhone in case I ever need. So stop lying to ur customers that's bad for business

Journeyman

You need to tell that to someone who doesn't know any better.

Journeyman

Josh if u didn't unlock ur phone yet let me no and I can give u directions on how to do it

Journeyman

Finally got the code from sprint to unlock my phone which u over post from sprint said can't b done lies lies

Journeyman

Sprint has stated the same thing to us about our phones! While I might be late getting your information please be advised I am a 7 year customer, have experienced the exact treatment as you verbatim, and I am presently working one on one with the Attorney Generals Office, and I am submitting your post to them as well! Oh, watch your bill too as you will not get any bill instead in several weeks you will find you never got a final bill but got turned into a collection agency, and at no fault of yours or mine; but the incompetent employees, and deceptive tactics used by sprint, I implore any/everyone do your research before staying with this company, go to the BBB site, FCC, and attorney generals they are being sued for unlawful tactics by the government! It might cost you a little more elsewhere; but you actually get service you pay for, respectful treatment by customer service, and the language of the contract is spelled out crystal clear! Sprint won't last much longer, they are the most highly advertised commercial in the US, and giving free IPhone 7 with unlimited data that is a huge red flag! Sprint you are literally terrible, you disgust me with your lies; and I will not stop putting your bad reputation out there! Go to Verizon, T mobile, ATT, anywhere but do NOT go to to sprint they suck!
Master

tsk45, we definitely want to make this right for you. Please reply to the private message I sent you, we have your back!

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat