cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM locked iPhone 4s w/ ios7

Highlighted
Journeyman

SIM locked iPhone 4s w/ ios7

Was messing around in the new iOS7 on my iphone 4s and i must have messed with my SIM card settings and it is now locked and cannot make calls. "settings>phone>sim pin" I cannot unlock the sim pin.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

cm5984,

Oh no! This isn’t good at all! I’m happy to help. Do you need the SIM for international purposes? The iPhone 4s doesn’t require the SIM in order for the device to work. You can simply take the SIM out of the device and it will allow you to operate the phone as normal. If you need the SIM unlocked for International use you will want to contact Sprint World Wide Care their number is 888-226-7212. Let me know if this helps, I’m here for you.

Laura,

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can unlock your iPhone4S from Network lock using Remote unlocking method. Which is  the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service from [inappropriate link removed] here you need to specify  your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Highlighted
Journeyman

So how do I get that help im the States, I phone5 n ios7.3, locked my sim card n i cant make calls either.

Highlighted
Journeyman

BooBooKittyD,

I hear you! This definitely isn’t good! I’m happy to help. There are 2 ways to get the sim unlocked. You can visit www.sprint.com/swwsupport, or contact world wide care at 888-226-7212. Let me know if this helps.

Laura,

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat