SPRINT LTE IN UTICA,NY 13501 when ?

Journeyman

SPRINT LTE IN UTICA,NY 13501 when ?

Hope we will get it  Soon

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: SPRINT LTE IN UTICA,NY 13501 when ?

Skinny999,

Hi there. I would like to look into this a bit deeper with you. May I have your cross streets for this area? It will help me narrow the search down to the towers you will be hitting. Let me know, I am here for you.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Genesee st  and Memorial Pkwy  , utica NY 13501

Master

Skinny9999, two of the 3 closest towers to that intersection have gotten their first LTE equipment, one of them just a couple weeks ago, which means it might not be quite up to full speed yet (there's basically a tuning period of about 30 days from installation).  The 3rd tower isn't scheduled at this time, but that could simply mean that we haven't heard from the installation folks yet on when that will happen, or it could mean that there are access issues.  Either way, there is LTE in the area with more to come.

Here the thing though, you're posting in the iPhone4S forum; I assume that's because you have a 4S and that phone is not LTE capable on Sprint.  If you have another model of phone, let us know and we'll do some troubleshooting to see why you might not be picking up LTE signal. 

- Christy

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

oh sorry didn't notes , we have iPhone 5 , thanks for information , guess we will wait and see .

Master

Skinny999, Yes, thank you for your inquiry. I know you are ready for the faster data speeds. The 4G has been added and there is more 4G LTE that will be added. We do not currently have the time the 4G will increase and improve. You can check sprint.com/network to check on the progress of the upgrades. You can also go to sprint.com/coverage to view the coverage of any location. Thank you for choosing Sprint! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm.very much interested in obtaining sprint phone and service... I am currently a Verizon customer and definitely had enough of their prices... My question is DOSE UTICA NY HAVE A STRONG SIGNAL AS OF 1/8/2017
Master

Hi dabber169, we would love for you to become part of the Sprint family. For detailed information about signal and coverage in Utica, New York please visit the Sprint coverage map clicking here.

There you can enter the address for the most accurate information.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat