cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I upgrade to Apple 4s from Samsung moment?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Question

I currently have the samsaung moment and have been having a lot of problems with it.  It's responding very slowly when touching the screen and all this started after I let a tech talk me into upgrading the OS.  I have been looking into upgrading to the Apple 4S and wanted some feed back on whether its worth it. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

@David. Ricaurte

Do you work for Sprint? if not why do you suggest I do so asap?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Once you'll make the change, you'll notice the difference, I can asure you It is something you wont regret and if you dont have a huge library of music or movies on your device, the 16GB version will be more than enough.

Highlighted
Journeyman

But I have been reading on here alot of people having issuses with the Apple 4S.  The last thing I want to do is buy a $200 phone and be in the same boat, upset and disappointed.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

No, you won't be in the same boat as you are in with the Moment.  While the moment was a fine phone for it's time, it's time has passed.  The iPhone is a solid device.  Yes, I work for Sprint. 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

If you stay with Sprint, anything you do isn't considered an "upgrade."  If you want to "upgrade" you'll have to get service with another carrier.  Sprint is going from "bad" to "worse."

Highlighted
Journeyman

can you elaborate on that statement. what carrier do you think would be best. I live on the east coast of the USA.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Should I upgrade to Apple 4s from Samsung moment?

Yes.  Yes.  Did I say Yes?  What are you waiting for?  The Moment was a POS.  So was my HTC Hero.  The only downfall to the Sprint Iphone (over other carriers) is the slow 3g network.  But that will depend on your location.  And I think the only way to know for sure is to find someone in your area with the sprint Iphone.  I got my iphone 4S a couple days ago.  And I love it.  It works perfectly.  I had the Samsung Epic II for one day.  Had serious issues.  The same thing other people are complaining about.  And took it back the next day.  I am glad I did.  Thankyou sprint for the Iphone.  I was getting tired of the flaky android phones.  If you want a phone that works well with great apps.....get you an iphone asap.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, do not.  the iphone 4 s is almost unusable on Sprint's network.  for some reason other phones aren't having as much a problem, but there is some issue with the sprint version of the iphone 4 s while on sprint.

you should probably either:

switch to verizon/att or go with a 4g phone if you have 4g in your area.  if you don't, i'd wait to upgrade or switch carriers.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat