cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slowest 3G

Journeyman

Slowest 3G

This test is randomly done in The City of New York. I stoped and run a test. So here is a winner:

IMG_0165(w).jpg

Journeyman

Re: Slowest 3G

photo.PNG

This has been the story of my life with Sprint's (((((SLOW))))) network speeds. Case in point--last Friday, it took 4 hours to send a picture via SMS. I bought an iPhone 4S in November '11 and this has been the speed of the network since then.That is UNACCEPTABLE. If you are considering signing up with Sprint---RUN AWAY!!! Customer service is not helpful AT ALL!!  I have spent HOURS and HOURS on the phone with Sprint and they WILL NOT admit that their network is the issue. My contract ends in July, and I will be switching to another carrier. Period.

Patron

I wish I never got into this sprint shit..

Journeyman

Sprint (S) now holds the top spot of the highest level of satisfied customers, capturing a score 71 out of 100 in the index.

How many of the SPRINT customers complained regarding 3G speed?

Did you try to file complaint to FCC or BBB? Do not bother with it. In contract which we signed with SPRINT sad that company did not guarantied speed or service availability.
SPRINT have 3G issue in entire three sate area, time to resolve this problem for my zip is may 28th, 2012 which is second or third due date since November 11th, 2011. Nothing happened!

Hold with going to other carier till T-Mobile will bring there network to iPhone compatability which should be and of this year. They may be yours best choice.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat