ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sould i wait or ad a new line for new iPhone

Journeyman

I really want this iPhone 4s should I just ad a line an once i get my iPhone cancel my original line can you really do that. I know i will loose my old number but is it really worth it not due for a full upgrade until April of 2012. My ETF is only $70 bucks?????????????????

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Bump?

Journeyman

Add the line and cancel the old line and number.  That's what i am doing.  Been waiting since the iPhone's initial launch for the day Sprint would finally get the phone.

Journeyman

Well I'm going to keep my old line an give it to my moms pre ordered my phone from Best Buy yesterday hopefully I will have this phone in my hands sometime this weekend.

Journeyman

I'm in this EXACT same situation........somehow my ETF is only $70 also, and I am not eligible until 2012 for an upgrade. I want the iPhone now, so I will terminate my other number as well! Not that I should question it, (LOL) but I'm wondering how my ETF is so low???

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat