cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint I phone4S

Journeyman

Sprint I phone4S

Why is it that when the iPhone company decided to have Sprint as a carrier Why didn't they at least fix the phone so you can still have everything sprint offers? They didn't tell me my sprint TV would be gone or any type of flash players sprint uses. I was so upset to find this all out after I paid $400 for this phone. They need to fix these problems or they are going to have a lot of pissed off customers like me!!! It's not right, I have Sprint but I can't use half of Sprints Apps.

Sherry_Eades

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Sprint I phone4S

When Apple decided to let Sprint sell their phone, they kept the phone the same as it is on other carriers. I would assume that they did that for consistency. As for Sprint TV being gone, I'm sure out of the 500,000+ apps on the iTunes App Store, there is a suitable replacement for it. And to your second point, Adobe, the creators of flash have stopped devolping it. Usually when someone stops development on something, that means that it is dying away and more than likely being phased out. Why add something to a phone that the company that made it has stopped developing it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint I phone4S

I mean come on everybody knows that any IOS devices doesn't use adobe flash, and of course Apple won't change their iphones just to have ONE carrier have some of their apps on there. If you want Sprint apps on your phone you should've stuck with another phone other than the Iphone. Sorry.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat