cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Navigation??

Journeyman

Sprint Navigation??

I already activated my iPhone 4s.  Now my question is, where is the Sprint Navigation I've been using for 3 years?? This is part of the Everything Plan right?  This is what I'm paying for!

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Sprint Navigation??

No Sprint bundles allowed on iPhone.  There's an app for it though...I think.  I love Sprint Navigation!

Journeyman

Sprint Navigation??

There are on Sprint programs on the Iphone...at least that is what the word has been around here the last couple of weeks...im sure others will be able to confirm..

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Navigation??

At this time, we do not plan on adding Sprint-exclusive applications to the iPhone experience. We do not plan on having Sprint ID available on iPhone either.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Sprint Navigation??

Hmmm... the iPhone spec page on Sprint suggested GPS Navigation as a feature.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Navigation??

Correct - you can look at  http://www.apple.com/iphone/built-in-apps/maps-compass.html for more information about the mapping and GPS function.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Sprint Navigation??

I see. Bummer. Coming from the EVO which had a great Google Maps Navigation plus TeleNav - I'll miss those apps. Maybe I'll try MapQuest from the App Store.

Journeyman

Sprint Navigation??

There is a Telenav app on iPhone.

Why can't the the Sprint guys make it available for free for the Sprint iPhone users.

Currently it is free for using without vioce and turn by turn guidance.

If we need the Voice and turn by turn guidance, they charge something like $3.

On the plan details page, we do have Sprint Navigation which uses this Telenav. So why can't sprint make this application available for free for sprint iPhone users?

Something the Sprint users will like

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat