cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Navigator for iPhone

Journeyman

Sprint Navigator for iPhone

I see that AT&T has their own navigator app, so its odd that Sprint does not. Such an app existed for me when I had a BB. I see that the AT&T app lets one download maps to the device meaning that the maps can be accessed when the phone is in the mountains or some rural area without a data connection. Anyone know when this app will be released to Sprint? I do have TeleNav and paid $9.99 for the year. Its a good app but its not as feature rich as the Sprint Navigation app for the BB was, and certainly not as rich as the AT&T Navigator app.

John

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Sprint Navigator for iPhone

Currently Sprint Navigation is not supported on iPhone. I would suggest  you to try this app which is free and has  free traffic by-passing navigation featuring voice-guided, turn-by-turn guidance.http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waze-social-gps-traffic/id323229106?mt=8

Hope this helps

Abe

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat