cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on my iPhone 4s

Journeyman

I have pre-ordered my iPhone 4s on the date for pre-order(October 7) and although I had an initial issue with my card not being accepted iam still waiting on the phone. I am very upset as I see others receiving theirs way in time and as being one of the first orders feel slighted.

I was told this week??can anyone help me confirm? I ordered the phone through a rep at Sprint Corporate Sales, which although very pleasant not extremely helpful. Sorry for the frustration just unsure if I am the only one on the sidelines.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Did you get a email detailing your order?

Did you get a tracking # ?

Was your address correct when ordered?

Could you have been home and packgage was just left at the door an someone stole it? Criminals would be looking for this type of easy iphone4s score.

I actually get electric bills at my home address for a supermarket that in another borough. I even looked their info  up on the electric bills website and an the address is definelty mines. This store is not new either, someone type or someone changed their address to mines for what ever reason.

Journeyman

I actually never received an email with a conf # but I was told about the order number.

Never showed as shipped either?? Just hoping Sprint receives stock soon!

Journeyman

Welcome to the club i preordered with Bestbuy on Oct. 7th and had to put $50 down toward it and these idiots took 4S pre-orders without even knowing when they would be getting them. i still have not gotten mine seeing as they still have not received any to sell yet.   got a email from them friday saying that they would be able to fulfull the orders "within 21 days" from this past friday. so were talking like mid november here for people that preorder the week before release.   and u know what they are giving us "for free" to suffice.... a free pair of iFrogz earbuds  o_O .... like the iphones dont already come with earbuds  ...waste

Journeyman

Another day of waiting. Received a call from the Rep with supposedly good news...lo and behold nothing!!

It was supposed to be shipped, but according to the Rep went into backorder again. Pretty crazy demand for a new phone. The iPhone 4s apparently is breaking records for all the carriers. Hopefully tomorrow brings promise...

Journeyman

i feel your pain,   thanks to best buy i am still waiting also.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat