Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit 3G Speed Test Results at: fixthe3gsprint.tumblr.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

Submit 3G Speed Test Results at: fixthe3gsprint.tumblr.com

Daniel Hesse,

We are tired of Sprint's slow and scarcely unusable 3G "premium data" speeds. There is a nationwide network problem. It is over capacity. Admit it and fix it, or waive our ETFs!

President's office: dan@sprint.com [...]

Advertised 3G speeds are: 600kbps to 1400kbps (1.4mbps)

http://fixthe3gsprint.tumblr.com

https://p.twimg.com/AcKK3UbCIAAJecz.jpg:large

Message was edited by: wingland -- removed internal contact info; resized image.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

BTW PRL and Profile aren't the same thing.  PRL is the Prefered Roaming List, The profile they are talking about is the Data Profile.

/b

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, but ##UPDATE# updates the PRL (because after doing so, it disconnects from the network and the PRL field in General>About>Carrier goes blank), and possibly the profile, too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did the ##update# also a few times to no avail. When they reset my device after I turned it off (some say they dont do anything), then the speeds were on par with the network. Find another sprint phone and test in the same location at the same time.  That is what I did and the BB Curve was smoking my iphone, after the reset it was the other way.  Just what worked for me.  Good luck. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

These are my speeds and they improved a lot during peak time hrs,i use almost 20 GB on a single line and Sprint never throttled my speed. Everyone must be thinking 20Gb its a lot guys i watch HBO Go,Max GO and Netflix on my phone and it will accumulate easily.Its my 10 year with Sprint and i dont regret at all.IMG_20111021_132409.jpg

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat