cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swaping from Blackberry to iPhone 4S online help

Highlighted
Journeyman

Swaping from Blackberry to iPhone 4S online help

I have been trying to swap phones from a Blackberry to a new unactivated iPhone 4S online. When I sign into my sprint and go to manage my phones I try to add the iPhone in the a new device page it shows the Blackberry and there is a place to enter the serial number and two buttons under that that say search for decieve or add a new device. Heres where I get stuck on what to do. When I click the add a new device a choose iPhone it tells me to enter the serial number and a MSN number for my iPhone. It also says the serial number has to be either 11 or 18 characters long and the one on my iPhone is 12 characters long and doesn't work. So can anyone give me so help on how to swap the number from the Blackberry device to the new iPhone all online? Pictures or a video of someone doing it would be great. There was a video on the site but it didn't help at all, it was completely different from all the screens I was seeing. If someone could help me out soon that would be great. Thanks so much.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Swaping from Blackberry to iPhone 4S online help

There in lies the problem wrong serial number. There are a couple of ways to get the correct number Tap Settings > General > about.

Scroll up and locate the MEID field.

The MEID will appear as 990000XXXXXXXX and is 14 characters in length

On the box the phone came in you should find a number label meid

If you are still having problem gives customer care a call from a separate line 888-211-4727

Journeyman

Yeah I found the MEID number but still when I put it in it says that it has to be either exactly 11 or exactly 18 characters. Also I could never find a MSN number for the iPhone either.

Master

At this point give us a call and we will perform the swap for you  should take about 3-4 minutes to swap  and 5 or 6 more to activate the device.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat