Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service, rude and unhelpful

Journeyman

Terrible service, rude and unhelpful

I recently had my iphone stolen and despite having insurance sprint does not want to replace my phone. In fact they told me that I did not have insurance. Even in fact I paid for it every month. When I contact them about the issue they keep telling me their going to contact me and I am still waiting.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

when you buy an iphone you should have purchased the $99 apple care. If they were charging you total replacement monthly they should refund your money because this does not cover iphones at all. Sounds like they made a mistake!

GrandMaster

if memory serves iphones were allowed to have TEP now...this was a while ago..i'll have to see if i can locate it

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

You have to make a lot of noise. When one of my phones failed they told me the same thing so I paid out of pocket for the repair or repalcement only to find out later the store filed an insurance claim for the phone. It took forever to get a refund. Same for the 'rebate' thing which was a total scam.

GrandMaster

TOOTS65 wrote:

when you buy an iphone you should have purchased the $99 apple care. If they were charging you total replacement monthly they should refund your money because this does not cover iphones at all. Sounds like they made a mistake!

Total Equipment Protection Now Offered for iPhones

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat