cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting broken since I signed up with Sprint 3 months ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Texting broken since I signed up with Sprint 3 months ago.

I switched from Virgin Mobile to Sprint 3 months ago. I imported my number from Virgin Mobile. I also got my girlfriend on the plan. She did not import her number. We both bought the iPhone 4s. Since I've switched, I haven't been able to receive texts from Verizon and T-Mobile carriers. They can receive mine, we can send pictures, make phone calls both ways, play games, but I just can't receive their texts. My girlfriend has not had a problem with hers. I have spent literally hours on the phone with Sprint, and hours in Sprint stores. I've had tickets opened. Still nothing fixed. I signed up January 10th. It's been 3 months of bad customer service. I've been told "you're at the top of the list","we're going to put a rush on this","someone will call you". None of this ever happened. Even went to Apple and they said the pohne is fine. I don't even get called back from Sprint. So every time I call, I have to explain the whole situation all over again. I pay for a broken service every month. I'm so frustrated. I'm just hoping someone else has knows how to fix the issue. It is so embarrassing. Please help!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Texting broken since I signed up with Sprint 3 months ago.

I need your account information to see what I can do to fix this.  So, I will private message you.

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

I just switched to sprint from verizon. I am having text message issues that i never had before with any other provider. I was told it was a network issue, given a ticket number and in get a call in 24 hours. I never got a call.  When i call and reach someone they say i will get a call when they find the solution.its been over a week!  Unacceptable! I suppose i should go back to verizon.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

JHM, we don't want to lose you. Allow us to take a look into this and check the previous ticket created. I sent you a Private Message for further assistance. Respond as soon as you can.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat