Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought I ordered 4s, got 4

Journeyman

Thought I ordered 4s, got 4

So I pre-ordered online what I thought was the iphone 4s, only to be disappointed it was the iphone 4.  Anyone else duped?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

sounds like you duped yourself.

Journeyman

LOL.  Nobody to blame but yourself.

Journeyman

Funny how you used the word duped.  You didn't do your homework and quickly purchased.  You can still get out of it and return the phone as you have 14 days, but again you have to do your homework.

Journeyman

You totally duped yourself and you have only yourself to blame.

- VDubb

Wizard

You can answer the question did you pay 100 or 200? 549 or 649?

Journeyman

Just curious?  How is it that you feel that you got duped?  Did it say iPhone 4S anywhere?  Did at some point did you think, wow, I am getting an iPhone 4S for $99!  This is too good to be true!  At any point in time, did Sprint actually mislead you in any way what-so-ever?  This is the typical attitude that everyone is to blame but yourself!  Obviously, most of the time, it is the exact opposite.  You have only yourself to blame and you appear to want to blame Sprint, and you are looking for encouragement in doing so.  It is NOT going to happen.

Journeyman

You have 30 days to exchange and pay the difference I did the same thing

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat