cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to unlock an iPhone 4s - can't obtain PUK code

Go to solution
Journeyman

Trying to unlock an iPhone 4s - can't obtain PUK code

I'm trying to get my 4s unlocked and the Sprint rep at the store couldn't get the PUK code. He gave me a number to call to try to obtain it, but it's an automated menu that doesn't help at all. Any idea how I can get the PUK code?

Tags (5)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Trying to unlock an iPhone 4s - can't obtain PUK code

@Cordelia919 PUK is Pin unlock code and is a security lock code. If you have an iPhone without an active sim and are getting this code just remove the card and leave it out of the phone.

To obtain the PUK you will need to have international services enabled on your account and then the billing system will allow us to see the PUK. Call international care SWW [Sprint World Wide] for help doing this - (888)226-7212 Option 1.

You can also chat with the SWW Team by visiting this link: http://bit.ly/1cXkJtj

I hope this helps

Master

Cordelia919,

Are you trying to unlock your device for use on another domestic carrier? Unfortunately, we can not unlock the 4S for domestic use. You can get more info on our unlock policy at Sprint.com/unlock.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Master

SprintManiac -Thank you for the information. Please let us know if we can help you. We're here to help -Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you for the information! I'll try sprint.com/unlock, as I am trying to unlock it for use on another domestic carrier.

Master

Cordelia919,

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat