cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone 4S

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Unlock iPhone 4S

@Sprint-Care The unlocking process is done via a third-party unlocking service. This has never, before now, been a service that carriers provide. This is a new a bill, all carriers in the near future will programs to support the bill but, at this point you are SOL kid.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello sprint care...

I need to unlock my iPhone to use it ouside the USA.....u said thats possible from your conversations....so tell me what you need to make activate mine now.....thanks...await response

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello sprint care...

I need to unlock my iPhone to use it ouside the USA.....u said thats possible from your conversations....so tell me what you need to make activate mine now.....thanks...await response

Tell me what i need to do now sprintttt....i am ouside the USA now

Highlighted
Master

emmydon009,

Thank you for reaching out. We are only able to unlock devices at this time if they meet the requirements, which can be found here: www.sprint.com/unlock. If the device is currently active on your account and you are looking to travel internationally, please contact our Sprint World Wide department at 888-226-7212 for assistance.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm considering leaving sprint due to absurd charges showing up on my bills twice now and the first time a portion of the charge was removed and now all of a sudden an account spending limit charge of $13 total has appeared on my bill without proper advance notification and a credit check was ran again less than 6 months from the last one and I never authorized it. The credit check is sprints excuse for adding this bogus charge to my account when my bill never goes over $48.04 until these absurd charges are added to the bill.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is not all they're cracked up to be. Customer service is very poor. I get hung up on by supervisors when I have a problem and they can't tell me any logical explanation for their bogus charges on my account. Unlimited data is throttled after a short time in the bill cycle. You guys are making Cricket Prepaid look real lovely right now. Fix my bill or I'm leaving.

Highlighted
Master

Micky1,

I want to look into this issue and I sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. You are a valuable Sprint customer and I would simply hate to see a valuable go customer. I would like for you to send us an email regarding your concern so that my team and I can better assist you. Please email Sprintcares@sprint.com with your phone number and PIN/security answer, along with a link to this thread.

Stacy
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

Micky1,

We will be looking forward to your email. Please keep in mind you are also allowed to PM (Private Message) us with the information after logging into your account at> https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

you can get a free Sprint unlock at http://www.freeunlock.us

Highlighted
Master

unlock-att.us

Thank you for your post. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help.

- Estelisse
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here- I had the same problem Sprint chatted with me as well, and after I gave them the MEID number they gave me the ... the unlock code... which supposedly lets someone else use it on another carrier. The buyer I sold to wanted to use Walmart's plan so I went through some trouble to get this done for him, but it worked out well, as I had a free upgrade from Sprint (with another contract renewal of course).

Highlighted
Master

sdelahanty, Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We're glad to hear that things did work out with unlocking that device for your buyer. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat