Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iphone 4S - I have this for over a year

Go to solution
Master

Re: Unlock iphone 4S - I have this for over a year

Bob6590,
Unfortunately, our variant of the iPhone 4s cannot be unlocked and used on any other carrier within the United States. At this moment, we're only unlocking for international use. Question, what caused you to look into using another carrier? What has left you dissatisfied with Sprint?
Alexes Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Sprintcare   ( more aptly - Sprintdoesnotcare) that is a complete lie.  The iphone is fully unlockable with a REQUEST to Apple.  This is a process request and not a technical issue.

Master

Call_Dan2

I really do care about our customers and I understand that you're frustrated about the unlock process. The way Sprint unlocks phones for domestic use is by giving the master lock code, and we don't have that available for apple devices. Please see www.sprint.com/unlock for more detailed unlock information.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok so I' ve been reading the replies but I'm still confused as to how I can get my iphone 4s unlocked?  I've been out of contract for over a year now would like to be able to use this unit when I travel overseas!

Highlighted
Master

eric67 - Please click on this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send us a private message with your phone number so we can look into this. Also, provide us with the best time to call. - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat