Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI SETTINGS grayed out/phone freezing!

Highlighted
Journeyman

WIFI SETTINGS grayed out/phone freezing!

I'm having the same issue for DAYS NOW!! Sprint think its ok to not offer 24/7 customer service for help! I work and attend school and I have no time during the day to call for help! can someone help me!! ever since I did the update my iPhone 4s is acting stupid! the WIFI turn on/off is grayed and it wont turn on, and if it does it doesn't show any networks and it will freeze the whole phone and restart by itself! I have also seen my battery draining like crazy!! Can Apple or Sprint take care of this ISSUE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

I am here to help, where you having these concerns before the update? I want you happy.  Clear data history and cookies. Close applications, log off wifi/imessage, & reboot. Wait a few minutes and test the device.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat