cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is Going On?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What Is Going On?!?

I have had Sprint for over 3 years I have NEVER had a problem until now my signal seems to be clogging I know it is not my iPhone 4S it is sprints service my dad has a LG Rumor Touch so I know it is not my iPhone. I have talked to other sprint customers i know and they have the same problem. After 11 o'clock p.m. i get literally NO phone calls, No texts, and when i call out to someone in the A.M. everything that was sent to me comes in at once. I am a late night person I need my fone to work!! I get iMessages with no problem and my service is just really frustrating me. Sprint has always come through for me. What is going on? I have the right mind to switch to verizon, but i want sprint to get their stuff together because I like the price and the service, but now the service is just stupid, i have done service updates i have done hard resets now i am just ready to give up. HELP!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat