cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the deal sprint!!!! Fix your "3G" Network.... Netzero dialup was faster 15 years ago!!!!

Highlighted
Patron

Whats the deal sprint!!!! Fix your "3G" Network.... Netzero dialup was faster 15 years ago!!!!

tumblr_ltcww5jBDt1r53yjs.jpgIMG_1087.png

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

I love this post.  The irony of Sprint talking about T-Mobile throttling speeds is hilarious.  I wonder how much faster T-Mobile's throttled speeds are over Sprint's regular "high speed".

For Sprint's 3G to get any slower, it would have to suck data out of your phone.

Journeyman

Re: Whats the deal sprint!!!! Fix your "3G" Network.... Netzero dialup was faster 15 years ago!!!!

I didn't do much better at 3.8Kbs download with about a 1/2 strength signal also. And for comparison I just got 5.1Mbps with a weak 4G signal (my best so far has been 10Mbps with a strong signal). So althought the 4G is significantly quicker, my home Wi-Fi averages 11Mbps, so the 4G usually stays turned off. Not only does it help to spare the battery some life, most places with Wi-Fi have speeds equal to or better than 4G anyhow. Best case scenario is that the 4G coverage continues to expand. I'm sure that 4G will be the standard soon enough just as 3G is now.

Journeyman

Re: Whats the deal sprint!!!! Fix your "3G" Network.... Netzero dialup was faster 15 years ago!!!!

Why on earth are people still starting new threads about this.. its not like the past 100 of them doesn't cover this topic in great detail.  In addition the problem isn't wide spread I currently get 0.78Mbps/0.42Mbps and for the most part I always get at the very least over 0.50Mbps so I'm pleased with it.

/b

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat