cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls all go to voicemail without phone ringing

Highlighted
Journeyman

calls all go to voicemail without phone ringing

i have a big problem no one seems to have an anwer for, this week all my calls started going to voicemail without my phone even ringing. and i have checked all the settings and i did the latest update this week as well please help with a fix

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: calls all go to voicemail without phone ringing

SophiaS.,

Does this happen everywhere you go? Please provide me with the nearest zip code and cross streets to your location, this will allow me to see if this is a Network issue.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

my zip is 32225 yes it happens ever since the last upgrade drop calls when i call someone and goes to voicemail when they call me

Highlighted

SophiaS.,

I don’t see any particular issues with the towers in that area. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue? If not, please power down your handset for 60 seconds. After you turn your device back on, please try this > http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Update_data_profile_Apple_iPhone_4s_16GB/25219-1390

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok i did everything you said and it still goes to voicemail i tried calling it and only got it to ring once the other 3 times it went to voicemail

Highlighted

SophiaS.,

Based on all the information, I suggest visiting one of our nearest service & repair centers. I strongly believe the issue is what’s causing the problem. Please feel free to get location information and store hours by seeing > www.sprint.com/storelocator

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok thanks

Highlighted

SophiaS.,

No problem, thanks for reaching out.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat