cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloaded ios 6 and now my phone wont activate?

Highlighted
Journeyman

downloaded ios 6 and now my phone wont activate?

just like the title says, i downloaded ios 6 and my phone says it isnt activated, i called sprint and the reepair store as well and we went through the same steps, nothing works. has this happened to anyone else?

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: downloaded ios 6 and now my phone wont activate?

There appear to be multiple problems with iOS6.  I did a hard reset and now everything is working. 

Journeyman

Did you lose your pictures when you did the reset? Mine is asking for a factory restore. Tried to update to iOS6 this morning and it failed and mine phone's been off ever since. iTunes is telling me that I need to restore to factory. Will I lose everything?

Journeyman

yeah i had to do a factory reset myself, you will lose everything but if you had your phone backed up to your computer or icloud all of your pictures, contacts and apps should be there, you will lose all of your music though. i called sprint and someone was able to help me reactivate my phone, so if you were to call sprint they could go through the steps with you just as they did me

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat