cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for the people who LOVE their iPhone on sprint!

Highlighted
Journeyman

so, instead of all these discussions about people who seem to be terribly dissatisfied with their new phones i decided to make one for the HAPPY.. I love my iphone 4s i NEVER have a problem with service anymore. no dropped calls wifi bluetooth and 3g are ALL much much MUCH faster than my evo 4g. i love my iphone most of all because it JUST WORKS. android does alot of things, but that doesent mean it does them well.. siri is my new bff.. and my only complaint is that i want a bigger screen but if that means switching back to android COUNT ME OUT.. i love my iphone and i hope everyone else does too!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

No issues with ours.  We love the experience so far.

Journeyman

I'd really be interested to know what data speeds you "LOVERS" are seeing while not on WIFI, and roughly where that speed is located.

The phone itself is great.   I really enjoy having 50GB of MP3s right on my phone.  The phone has many redeeming qualities.

Journeyman

I traded my evo for the iPhone 4 8gb I don't listen to music much on my phone. I have to say this phone is awesome compared to what I had. Starting out I had a few dropped calls but apple reset my phone and I bought a simple little case and now no more dropped calls. This is the first I anything I have ever owned. Color me impressed.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat