Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S Availability

SOLVED
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Availability

Hi

I am currently not a Sprint Customer.

I currently am 22 months into my 24 month contract of another carrier.

I am interested in getting an iPhone 4S with Sprint.

First question: I know it varies store to store, but are there iPhone 4S available in stores? I thought I heard something about they have a set amount for new customers only?

Second question: Say I did sign up with Sprint today, and got a new phone, would Sprint cancel my service with my other carrier? I would then be billed an ETA from the other carrier?

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Master

iPhone 4S Availability

I just checked on that myself...and you can order one right now in all channels for Sprint.  Call in to telesales 8007774681 or go to any Sprint Store: www.sprint.com/storelocator -

On your second question...if you want to keep your current #, then we would port it out of your current carrier and in to Sprint.  You only have to contact Sprint and sign up and then we handle the rest...we contact your carrier, get your phone number, and then cancel your service with them.  If you call telesales and ask about any porting promotions they might have one you can use to get some credit back on your Sprint account to help offset the cancellation fee from your previous carrier.

-John

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 4S Availability

If you live anywhere near an Apple store, you can preorder online and pick up your phone the very next day starting at 8 am (assuming they have the model you want in stock).  The preorder web site goes live at 9 pm every night.  Sure beats trying to hunt one down at a Sprint store.

http://reserve.apple.com/WebObjects/ProductReservation.woa/wa/reserveProduct?lang=en&country=US&prel...

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.