cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S, Buy on Sprint.com add AppleCare+?

Journeyman

No problem...I didn't order it either lol

Journeyman

So do we need to walk into an iPhone store, or can we just call Applecare (nearest Apple store is like 100 miles away)

Journeyman

I am 99% sure that you can order it through AppleCare+...I think I read somewhere that if you email them, they will get back to you relatively quick. I know some states don't have Apple stores at all.

Journeyman

I spoke with an Applecare+ representative on Monday because I did not purchase the insurance when I purchased my iphone on Friday. I was told there is another email that you will recieve inviting you to complete your order. The email will offer you an opportunity to purchase Applecare+ at that time. I spoke to Sprint first and was told you could not purchase if you did not purchase it during the time you purchased the iphone. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is an excerpt from the article that should hopefully be helpful. (I believe this is the option I'm going to take since I don't want to go anywhere near an Apple Store after an iPhone release!)

AppleCare+ will be available for iPhone 4 (8GB) and iPhone 4S pre-order customers until November 14th. After you receive your new iPhone, please contact AppleCare (1-800-275-2273) to complete your purchase.

Sincerely,

Rachel Apple Inc.

Journeyman

This helps alot.  They told me today it was NOW OR NEVER!  They noted my account that I refused Apple Care.  I never said that.  I just wanted more information.

Journeyman

After you get your iPhone, I believe that you can still purchase Apple Care+ in both Apple and Sprint Stores, as long as you do it within the first 30 days.

Master

Apple care can be added with customer care with in 24 hours of activation of the device or at time of purchase.

After 24 hours it can still be added within 30 days of original purchase date at an Apple Retail Store, where phone can be visually inspected and checked for proof of purchase.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.