cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S/CALL FORWARDING

15 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 4S/CALL FORWARDING

What about the sprint everything data share 1500 plans, do they include unconditional call forwarding?

Journeyman

I confirmed with a Sprint representative over the phone that:

- the Unlimited My Way Plan includes unconditional call forwarding

- there is no additional per call charge for any forwarded calls

Additionally, for those who may have damaged devices, Sprint technicians can set up the call forwarding on your behalf.

Master

Adi86

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. 

To answer your question yes, unconditional call forwarding is including in the Unlimited My Way Plan, as well as the My All-In plans. 

If there is anything else we can assist you with, or if further information is needed, please let us know.

Zena
Social Care Team

Journeyman

Unlimited Simply Everything = Unlimited My Way ?

Does Unlimited My Way plan include unconditional call forwarding at no additional per minute charge?

Master

Yes, You will still be able to use your phone after setting up call forwarding.

Journeyman

Can I still use my phone for outgoing calls once I transfer calls?

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is rediculous! Why these geniouses have to make it so tricky to turn on and off call forwarding. Learn some lesson from Apple and keeps things simple. I was an AT&T subcriber before and it was just a matter of few clicks to turn it on and off.

Journeyman

I agree with you.  I don't understand the charge for it either.  I switched from Nextel to Sprint to be in the 20th century and the service is horrible. 

I need a way to forward my Sprint calls to my Verizon work phone since Sprint has no signal in the area.

I'm curious on what type of forwarding to do when you have no signal?  I was also told to call in when I need call forwarding active, then call back to de-activate. 

Who do I contact to find out whether lack of signal is conditional or unconditional? 

Technically I would have "no answer" since the phone doesn't ring, or it may be "busy" because it is always searching for a signal...

I don't feel like I should have to pay more for forwarding when I already pay a monthly fee to have a phone that I can not use. 

By the way, google voice does not work either for forwarding calls, there is a error when using GV with Sprint and being useful/beneficial. 

Journeyman

Thanks for the clarification.  I have not used it yet but I'll make note to use conditional if I need to forward.

Master

Zzznorch Everything Data Share 1500 includes

Conditional (busy or no answer) Call Forwarding.
Unconditional (immediate) Call Forwarding charges is $0.20 per minute.

Abe