cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S/CALL FORWARDING

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 4S/CALL FORWARDING

Unlimited Simply Everything = Unlimited My Way ?

Does Unlimited My Way plan include unconditional call forwarding at no additional per minute charge?

Master

Adi86

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. 

To answer your question yes, unconditional call forwarding is including in the Unlimited My Way Plan, as well as the My All-In plans. 

If there is anything else we can assist you with, or if further information is needed, please let us know.

Zena
Social Care Team

Journeyman

I confirmed with a Sprint representative over the phone that:

- the Unlimited My Way Plan includes unconditional call forwarding

- there is no additional per call charge for any forwarded calls

Additionally, for those who may have damaged devices, Sprint technicians can set up the call forwarding on your behalf.

Journeyman

What about the sprint everything data share 1500 plans, do they include unconditional call forwarding?

Journeyman

The comment suggesting that Sprint learn a lesson from Apple who by this persons account "keep things simple" must be talking about another apple. I have had Apple from their first products and inception and all of their phones as well as of course itunes. Simple? You have got to be kidding or really not have had much experience with them. Hello...If you have an apple phone you may still have a Sprint service so that comment doesn't equate.  If Apple is so wonderful why don't they build their phones so you can call forward from the device and not through the carrier. I had found that the forwarding did not always work and sometimes when called through Sprint was told it was a wrong number. I've tried all the carriers and devices except Tracphone which is really simple and maybe the next move. I went to a Sprint store today, the people were amazingly unknowledgable and wanted to spend more time talking about speaker add-ons than setting up a new phone properly.

Master

SPRINT-TINT, thank you for contacting us, if you need assistance with your device, please let us know.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat