cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S Pre-order: Manual Processing Required?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I recently logged into Sprint & input the order number I was given for pre-ordering the iPhone 4S; it gives me a tracking number (that isn't yet available to start tracking via UPS), and the messaged displayed below reads: "Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you."

Just curious if there's anything I need to do, or if this is something Sprint/Apple is handling? The keyword worrying me here is "manual"; I wasn't sure if that meant that I, personally, need to do something, or if it only means that someone needs to manually process something (the staff on hand for Sprint).

Any answers/insight would really help ease my anxiety

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

My order said that this morning too, but then sometime this afternoon, my account updated with a new phone number (added a line) and the iPhone 4S showed listed on my account.

Journeyman

Mine said the same thing.  I am a new customer with two new lines.  I called customer service this morning and they said the items were being shipped but the manual processing had to do with them porting my old numbers from ATT.  They will finish the porting when I call to activate the phones when I receive them.  Hope this helps anyone with the same status.

Journeyman

Thank you very much. Seems we were in the same situation so your insight is much appreciated.

@bellenessa, thank you as well, I'll have to re-check my account this morning & hopefully it's updated as yours was.

I guess now all we can do is play the waiting game.....

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat