cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S Pre-order

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Pre-order

Ok so how is this pre-order thing going to work? I find it odd that for being "all-in" with the iPhone Sprint has yet posted anything about pre-orders, upgrade eligiblity, or even post a single picture of the iPhone 4S on the site.

Do Sprint Premier customers get first crack at these? Some info please Sprint!

364 REPLIES 364
Highlighted
Journeyman

When the site went down this morning...i called and they told me it would be back up at 1130 am CST, i was able to order mines then. Now I have to wait until they ship it out!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm a "new" customer. I attempted to preorder the 1phone 4s (16gb) around 5pm EST.  I added the phone, data plan etc to my cart. Entered my cc info. I was actually on the one phone with a rep while doing so. I didn't get a confimation email. The response was somethig to the effect "our website is being tricky" you do not have to place the order again.... I didn't print this page.. Uggh. I asked the rep if he went through, he said he couldnt check but to call back in an hour. After an HOUR. Still NO confirmation email. I called CS back,, I was told it did NOT go through and to reorder.. However the phone was SOLD OUT.. BUT when I check my banking account, the money was charged.. My Sprint account shows NOTHING.. No phone number, phone or data plan. What should I do?? Customer service is no help at this point and Chat wasn't an option

Highlighted
Journeyman

I found a solution! To see your order, just click on your "profile name" in the "top right corner" under search and next to sign out. In the drop down list click any link under the "billing column" EXCEPT  edit autopay. Then on the right hand side of that screen under "I want  to...." click "see my order history" and then in the middle of the page  you'll see a tab titled "order history", which has your order number and  that number can used at sprint.com/myorder to see the current status of your phone order. Eventually your tracking number will show up there too. Voila!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I never received an email confirmation but I received an order number and when I enter in the order number at sprint.com/my orders, the order number worked and under status it said "submitted." My credit card also has a pending charge but my order was not reflected on my sprint account, it says that I'm still eligible for an upgrade. I called sprint sales support and they indicated that my order is stuck in the system and they would have a supervisor send an email to the warehouse telling them to process the order. I was told that under status it should say "processing" and not just "submitted." I am supposed to go online and check back a little later to see if the status has changed.  

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, mine says "Processing". What time did your order yours?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine around 4:30am Friday morning. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried ordering between 3am and 4am friday morning with no luck, I then tried again at 4:45am with zero issues. I found that it worked when I went to the sprint store online WITHOUT signing in first... Ordered 2 iPhones, one for the wifey and 1 for myself.. Got the email confirmation immediately...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine around 2pm friday without a problem, so for your order "stuck" is a bit weird. Unless, it was processed at the exact same time as many other orders were being processed, but i would just keep checking, like you said.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is weird. I talked to another customer service rep who told me that it's probably just a glitch even though it only says "submitted" because on her end they can see a shipping address attached to the order as well as the charge to my credit card.  So I'm not really sure what the deal is.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok... here is a transcript of my latest Sprint CHAT...

Mike: However, I can see that your order is still processing and is still within the Submitted phase. Since it's stuck in that phase, what I will do is escalate the order to my supervisor, and you should receive a confirmation email with a new order number. You should be contacted within 24 business hours.

Mike: May I please ask for a confirmation email and a contact number for the order as well?

Mike: Thank you very much for that information, I'll incorporate that into the notes on the order as well as escalate the order to my supervisor as well.

You: So does this mean my order really didn't go through and I won't get the iphone 4s 16G since they are now sold out?

Mike: The order was created, but essentially hasn't been submitted for processing. However, once I escalate that it'll be re-submitted with your new order number that you'll receive in the new confirmation email.

You: ok but since the the model that I ordered is out of stock now , will I have to wait a few weeks to get it?

Mike: I understand, but the phone is not out of stock. Being that it's not available yet, it'll say that as of now.

You: So I am guaranteed to get my iphone shipped out to me on October 14th or 15th as originally stated in my order?

Mike: Correct. Once the order has been escalated and you receive your new order number.

You: Ok thank you very much

Mike: Absolutely! You're very welcome.

I seriously suggest to people who have not received an email confirmation yet and their order status says "submitted" and not "proccessing" to contact Sprint immediately ! 

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Ok i placed a order a few hours ago... it is showing up as a transaction on my sprint account.  i never got a email but my order number shows up with this

Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

However if i goto my sprint account, and view orders, it gives me a different order number format, and when i look that one up on the sprint.com/myorder website it gives me this message

Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase.

So hopefully my order is in place, it sure looks like it

Highlighted
Journeyman

hhk where do you go to see the orders?  I cant seem to find that location.  I order my Iphones yesterday around #pm and got all kind of hell.  My credit card was charged twice (still not fixed).  I did not get a confirmation email.  I have a confirmation number but when I check he status it say "Sorry we cannot find you order".  I called Sprint they are working on all these issues.  The representatives says I have to wait 24hs for the order departement to look into the issue. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat