Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S Pre-order

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Pre-order

Ok so how is this pre-order thing going to work? I find it odd that for being "all-in" with the iPhone Sprint has yet posted anything about pre-orders, upgrade eligiblity, or even post a single picture of the iPhone 4S on the site.

Do Sprint Premier customers get first crack at these? Some info please Sprint!

364 REPLIES 364
Highlighted
Journeyman

it doesnt work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Gotcha!

Highlighted
Journeyman

tried that, deosn't work

Highlighted
Journeyman

For those of you talking about AppleCare+ apple has announced that for everyone who preordered you will be able to buy coverage up to 30 days later.. They had some issues with some people not able to purchase them during check out last week! 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

I saw that Applecare on Apple's website for the iPhone is $69.00 - and on Sprint it's $99.00???

A Sprint CC rep told me they give us the option of ordering Applecare when we activate our new phones.

Highlighted
Master

apple care is 69.00   Apple care plus  is 99 both on apple's site http://store.apple.com/us/product/APP_IPHONE_PLUS_AUTO-110480?mco=MjYwMjMxMzQ#overview

somewhat different product

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, 14Knight. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Um...this phone does more than talk text and take pictures.  I will remote and monitor my customers servers and PC's.  I will get mission critical emails.  I will use it to help keep me from getting lost going to a site. I will use it to document work I perform so I can get paid.  I will bill and take payments from my clients.  It's NOT just a phone.  really....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't got a tracking number.  Ordered mine at 7am Saturday morning.  Tracking number field is blank. Anyone else??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Kludgette, you can try going to UPS.com.  Go to tracking And select track by reference.  In the other reference field, enter your sprint account number.  I just tried it and it pulled up both of my shipments.  Tell me if that works for you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

awesome post btw

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can't believe how sad Sprint is in service.  I pre ordered the Iphone and am yet to receive a confirmation e-mail stating that I indeed did purchase the phone.  When I call they say that it is in process.  Does anyone know where I can find my order number on the website.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat