cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S Pre-order

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Pre-order

If you look at my previous post you can try finding out through UPS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 4S Pre-order

Thanks it worked, looks like my phone is out for delivery.  Pretty sad that Sprint can't tell me that though, an e-mail would be nice.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Pre-order

Here's another pretty sad story, I pre-ordered a 4s from BestBuy on the 7th around noon-time (PT) and got a call from BestBuy Mobile on the 13th saying don't bother coming in on launch day because none of the 11 stores in San Diego county had received any of the 4s's. So I tried to go down that road we call futility and talk to the manager, then the wireless dept @ 888-best-buy, then their escalation team, then the supervisor at the ET. Well you all know what happened, it's the same story as you'd here calling into any oversized, over-departmentalized, company, "We don't know, and we don't know how to find out, and we don't know where to transfer you to".

So I went to a Sprint store in the afternoon on launch day, they had "just sold out" of the 16g4sBlack and were willing to take a reservation by way of a gift card purchase (and waz up with having to buy a gift card to reserve a phone?!). The Sprint dude said "you can try the Apple Store". Then I thought, "Huh (while scratching my head), what a great idea!" I took a 25 min drive down the toll road and arrived at the Chula Vista Apple Store. It took me almost 30 mins from waiting in line to getting my, I mean my son's Iphone.

So I spent 75% less time at the Apple Store picking up the new Iphone than I did wasting time trying to get it from other reputable retailers. I should've known. And the best news is that I paid the same and now have a place to take my Iphone to for service, sorry Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Pre-order

@Sunny

You preorder at bestbuy, did BB take any cash from you, since sprint did to us? you went to the APPLE store and got it that way, but who did you pick for your carrier?

So whats the SORRY SPRINT meaning? Just currious

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 4S Pre-order

I just order and iPhone n didn't give me a tracking number

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat