Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S Use Question

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 4S Use Question

Alright I'm not very bright when it comes to the iPhone and the whole aspect of 3G/4G. Bascially I want to get the iPhone, but I'm wondering how do you really use it when you don't have Wifi for applications like Foursquare or Facebook/Twitter. Is this where 3G comes in? If this is where 3G comes in, how would this affect the Simple Everything Data family plan that I have? I hope this doesn't sound really stupid, but I just really would like to understand how much this would affect my bill and the actual usage of the phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

You're correct. 3G is for when you don't have access to a WiFi network or choose not to use one. If you are on a simply everything plan with a smartphone and paying the $10 premium data charge you're all set, no change is needed to use your new iPhone 4/4S.

Hope this helps.

-Alec

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

You're correct. 3G is for when you don't have access to a WiFi network or choose not to use one. If you are on a simply everything plan with a smartphone and paying the $10 premium data charge you're all set, no change is needed to use your new iPhone 4/4S.

Hope this helps.

-Alec

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat