cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

Will the new iPhone 4S inclued or be able to run the NASCAR in car audio and mobile app??

Tags (4)
7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

No, even though you were led to believe you could when you bought the Iphone and changed service. Not a happy Sprint camper at all!

Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

I just figured out I cannot  get on it either!! No Sprint TV, no Nascar! No Sprint navagation.

If I would have know that, I would have went to Verizon.

We should get some kind of discount!! Thats what I used my phone for, now I cannot.

I really not happy anymore...

Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

I'll pissed off too. That's the only reason I switched from Verizon to Sprint. And the race is on tonight and I was really hoping to have this app. Gah.

Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

Im going to wait until next week when the Iphone craze dies down to call and talk to them about this bait and switch crap they pulled. I waited a long time to get NASCAR mobile on the Iphone, and was still on the AT&T unlimed plan, now Im screwed. I wont be paying a $35 restocking fee for this 64GB phone either, be sure of that! Maybe there is hope the techies for sprint are working on a NASCAR mobile app for the new Iphone users...?.?.?

FIX IT!!!!!

Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

Call them NOWWW haha. Tell them to get that fixed now or shit is going down. haha

Journeyman

iPhone 4S and NASCAR

I agree this is bull,  all the time I waited all the money ive spent on this phone. A $10. a month premium charge and I cant get these features. WTH! I am really upset by this and feal like I am paying for something im ont getting!

Re: iPhone 4S and NASCAR

NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile is now available for iPhone 4S!!

Just text the word nascar to short code 7777 or go to the app store and download it.

Ray

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat